A random girl's random gymnastics ramblings.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

well, congratulations. normally you dress like a fantasy of a perverted japanese business man with a very dark specific fetish but i actually dig this look. yay.

So, I don't even know what these are.  I've just been embracing the snipping tool in my boredom, I suppose.  I blame it on my work schedule.  I go early enough that I can't really plan much for the beginning of my day, but late enough that I have plenty of time to sit around and photoshop stupid pictures.





I also blame 80sgymfan, over at IG.  Posting these sites so that no one has any choice but to spend all day watching HV of old meets.  For SHAME.

Seriously.  Don't check out http://www.youtubegymnasticsarchive.site40.net unless you have ALL DAY to spend watching videos.

1 comment:

  1. Do you ever read your Facebook messages- or are you not speaking to me because of what I wrote to you?! If it is the first- email me at listaday@gmail, so I can pass on a message to you! The Couch Gymnast.
    If it is the second, don't be mad- be glad!

    ReplyDelete